Do You Have a Life-Goal??!
It's really okay, if you don't - it's the kind of thing that there's no age-requirement.
For example, when you were a kid, if you're anything like me - your life-goal changed with your day, influential people appearing in your life, or situations that arose.
It's kind of along the lines of famous scientists finding major cures and break-throughs, purely by accident.
I'm in no way discounting those that have known your goals, since exiting the womb.
But, I believe the majority are more like me; and there "ain't no shame to our game"!!!
Now, I am NOT necessarily talking about your employment. I am talking about your life-goal = your Passion.
Throughout my life, I have wanted to be -
- an Accountant - like my parents (until I realized that numbers were not always my "friend")
- a Grandma - like MY Grandma
- a Youth Pastor - like my friend, Dawn
- a Poet - ✔
- a Guitarist - for my own music ✔
- a Pianist/Keyboardist - for my own music✔
- a Drummer - ✔
- a Lyricist - ✔
- a Counselor/Mentor - like mine, Daryl ✔
- a Writer - which actually took awhile to sink in ✔
- a Cowgirl - with many hours spent on my back porch, with a jump rope tied around the corner post of the railing
- a Singer - with many hours in the dark in my parent's living room, so I could tell when someone came home, because I could see the lights in the driveway ✔
This list is by no means, exhaustive, but you get my drift; and although I have achieved quite a few, the musical ones have fallen away. But, I tried them, and that is part of the process - you will never fully know what you can be, unless you try.
I'm no Karen Carpenter, but I can carry a tune, and a beat. Am waiting to see if the music ever picks up, again; as I come from a musical family.
At least at this point, and I believe for awhile, that writing fulfills my "Passion Quotient". Now, not everything I write is "Gold"; but when I write something, and I'm "On", there is NO better feeling.
My wish for you, is that you find YOUR life-goal = passion.
Have a good day, and be safe... #2021LATE beamererin.com firstname.lastname@example.org #JusTSpInnIngPlaTes #lightattheendofthetunneloflife